Volunteers are the lifeblood of Meals on Wheels Central Coast and we would be delighted to welcome you as a valuable team member. We have a number of areas within our organisation where we need volunteer help. These include:
- Telephonist (part time or full time) at our Tuggerah Delivery Centre
- Meal delivery – delivering meals to clients either as a driver or a ‘helper’
- Social support – assisting our clients with shopping, medical transport and socialisation
- Community Restaurants – meal preparation and client assistance in a fun setting (positions available at Bateau Bay or Woy Woy)
- Committee Membership – experience in governance an advantage
For further details on volunteering with us, including our Principles of Volunteering and relevant Insurances, please click here.
To register your interest in volunteering with Meals on Wheels Central Coast, please complete the form below or call us on (02) 4357 8444. Our Volunteer Coordinator will be in touch shortly to arrange the completion of necessary application forms and police clearances, following which you will be required to meet face-to-face with our Volunteer Coordinator to have your volunteer role and procedures explained to you.
Expression of Interest in Volunteering: